This DIY Electric Mountain Bike - 26"x19", 21 speeds SHIMANO, Aluminium, 250W Motor is converted from our new LangTu KLT703 Mountain Bike by our team using the LangTu EBike DIY KIT.
One Year Return to Base Warranty, the warranty covers the following parts:
- the bike frame
- Handlebar, seat
- electric system including motor, controller, LCD display and lithium battery.
- Don't cover normal worn parts and any damage caused by user
- Brand Name: LANGTU.
- Model: KLT703
- FRAME: 26" x 19" aluminum alloy (for 175~185cm tall rider)
- 21 speeds
- FORK: 26" SR SUNTOUR XCT, Adjustable Front suspension
- Head Set: Sealed cartridge
- Colour : Black
- Handlebar: 31.8mm Aluminum
- Stem: 31.8mm Aluminum forged
- Seat post: 31.6mm Aluminum
- SEAT: VADER
- Chain wheel: 42T-34T-24T
- Derailleur: Shimano EF51 shift lever/M310 rear derailleur 21S
- Brake system: V Brake
- Tire: 26"*1.95
- Rim: Double wall Aluminum rim
EBike DIY KIT
- Brand: LangTu
- Motor: 36V, 250W Brushless Geared DC Motor installed in Rear Wheel
- Controller: built-in Battery Holder
- Battery: 36V/5.2Ah Lithium Battery (20 x 2600mAh Samsung or Panasonic Battery cells inside.)
- Battery Charger: 42Vdc 2A charger
- Charging time: 3-4 hrs
- Bright LED Front Light
Normal push bike mode when the electric system is off;
Electric assistant mode: the system automatically provide motor power assistant when pedalling, stop motor when stop pedalling, adjust the power assistance
according to the paddling force/speed and mode. User can select five modes on the LCD Display/mode controller: Mode 1 offers the lowest power and longest battery time, Mode 5
offers the highest power and shortest battery time. Mode 0 and holding the "Down" button offers "pushing" power to drive your bike at 6km/h max, to help walking rider to push bike
- Range: 40 ~ 50 km at mode 1 ~ 3 (depend road & load).
- Total net Weight: 17kg approx.
Please note as the system does not support different delivery fees based on the delivery areas, we have to use flat rate. Some areas needs more delivery fee than the flat rate, we may require additional delivery fee.
Goods will only be dispatched once the full payment (including the correct courier charge)
is received. If you do not receive your parcel within 5 Working days, please contact us and we will track your parcel.
We DO NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
Click and collect policy
Customers are welcome to pick up the goods at the following pickup depots and time:
Auckland Pickup Depot
- Address: unit D, 587 Mt Eden road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- Open Hours: 1pm – 6pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), other times by appointment.
- Contact Phones: (09)6368606 or 021668073.
Tauranga Pickup Depot
- Address: 1 Kauri Street, Gate Pa, Tauranga
- Contact phone: 021826628
- Open Hours: Monday to Friday, by appointment only
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
- Goods can be exchanged or Credited within 3 days of delivery provided that they
are returned undamaged, unused and in their original packaging. Contact MUST be
made directly with Green Eden Online for approval prior to returning. Freight charges
are not refundable. We do not provide refunds for CHANGE OF MIND.
- Any Faulty and/or damaged products must be reported within 3 days of delivery;
we will immediately replace or repair the faulty/damaged item. Green Eden Online is
not liable for any claims made after that time frame. So please check the product
as soon as you receive it. IF you suspect your product has been damaged during
delivery please do not throw away the parcel or cover in which the product came
as Delivery Company will need to inspect it.
- If you received the wrong product, we apologies and you are more than welcome
to an exchange or refund. We will organize the return of the product and will send
you a replacement as soon as possible.