Follow our simple 3 step process to creating an advertisement that will be online and ready for viewing!
Step 1: Creating Your Account
- Put in the necessary info. about yourself.
- Sensitive personal info. such as emails and surnames will not appear are online but are needed for security & verification purposes.
- Fields indicated by a red * are mandatory, the rest is optional.
- Choose a password that you will remember, a password must be at least 6 characters long. It is recommended to use letters and digits to increase the strength of your password.
- Providing a range of contact details helps potential buyers/sellers contact you over a range of different methods.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept.
- Proceed to step 2
Step 2: Compose your ad/s
- Describe your ad by choosing the appropriate categories that best suit your bike/accessory.
- Title your product and write a brief description to increase your ad’s effectiveness.
- Be sure that any sub category that is relevant to your product is selected as this helps direct potential buyers to your ad when they are searching.
- Try and use language that will entice viewers into clicking on your ad.
- Try to include relevant bike specs. In your description such as; brand, model, gears, age, condition, wheels, brakes and tyre type.
- List the bike for the size rider it is most likely to fit.
- Be sure to list features, extras and what the bike has been used for.
- Put in the price you want and then your ad fee will be calculated for your own convenience.
- Upload photos and videos of your bike or accessory. (make sure photos clearly visible and have a neutral background)
- Proceed to step 3
Step 3: Review, Confirm & Pay
- A review of your ad will show to help you decide if you would like to proceed, or go back and make some changes.
- Once you have decided to keep your ad, simply entre in your card details.
- Entre your card type, the card number, the card expiry, the name on the card and the cards CCV.
- Confirm your pay and then your ad will be online in no time.
- Thats it your done!
If you have any specific questions about creating an ad, or would simply like to hear more about how to create an ad, please feel free to contact us.