Place an ad

[Search] or Sell Bike Groupsets

Groupsets – The Whole Kit and Caboodle

The term groupset is used to describe all the componentry used to make a bike work, including brake levers and brakes, bottom bracket, derailleur, crankset and gear shifters.


If you would like to find out more about groupsets, brake levers, brakes, bottom brackets, derailleurs, cranksets and/or gear shifters, please click on the links or contact us.

Share This Article