Follow these tips to help make buying a bike safer
- If an advertisement seems to good to be true it probably is!
- You can never be too suspicious, watch out for products listed at a very low price.
- Contact the person you are dealing with. Name, number, email ect.
- Ring & email the contact to confirm his/her legitimacy
- Before you buy, check the bike is still listed on www.bikeexchange.com.au (if we suspect an advertisement we will suspend or withdraw it from display).
- Electronic money transfers such as Western Union or TNT are not intended to be used to send money to strangers. Never pay a stranger by electronic funds transfer.
- Never agree to deposit money in a bank account or via escrow unless completely sure the advertisement and seller are legitimate.
- BikeExchange.co.nz does not offer an 'escrow' or similar service.
- For more information see our Scammer Warning.
Always protecting your interests
BikeExchange Pty Ltd