Completely resigned for the 2015 season the Giant Reign 27.5 1 is an attention grabber for all the right reasons.
This higher end aluminium mountain bike provides increased performance when compared to the Reign 27.5 2. Adding to the package is a touch from Giant's Pro off-road team, the Pros assisted with the design of the fierce off-road machine.
This bike suits a rider who:
Is after a race specific enduro bike and who likes to find themselves at the pointy end of the podium after a race.
This bike loves riding:
Rough! Find some gnarly, rocky, tough trails and watch this bike lap them up.
- Durable ALUXX-SL-grade aluminium frame
- 160mm RockShox Pike RCT3 fork
- 160mm RockShox Monarch RC3 debonair plus rear shock – so heaps of suspension travel designed for really rough trails
- RockShox Reverb Stealth drop seatpost to get the seat nice and low on technical seatposts descents
- 27.5 wheel platform delivers a great all-round wheel size
- SRAM 1x11 speed X1 groupset
- Awesome orange pop colour scheme that customers are loving
You’d buy this bike if….:
You were into a great value enduro racing and maybe even some downhill thanks to the travel on this great all-round trail bike.