Giant's new stand-alone brand Liv is dedicated to manufacturing the best bikes, accessories and apparel for women.
The release of the 2015 range features some truly eye-catching designs, enter the spotlight Liv Intrigue. The Intrigue is one of the top tier women specific bikes in the 2015 Liv range.
This bike suits a rider who:
Is female and wants to hit all-round MTB trails.
This bike loves riding:
Really rough, rocky MTB trails; the more difficult, the better!
- ALUXX SL Frame – super lightweight aluminium frame that’s also super strong
- 140mm travel front and rear
- RockShox Revelation RL
- RockShox Monarch R Rear Shock
- SRAM drive train and Shimano Deore – women’s specific gearing designed to help you get up those hills as well as fly down them
- Internal cable routing to make for a clean appearance
- Giant Contact SL Switch Seatpost (a dropper seatpost, meaning you can drop the seatpost down when you’re about to take off on really technically descents and keep your weight in an optimal position)
- A wicked hot colour scheme
You’d buy this bike if….:
If you wanted an awesome all-round trail MTB but we’re keen on a few enduro races, too, as well as a weapon that can take difficult those descents and make them look like kids’ play.