This bike has everything you need for the rider that wants the most from their machine. This bike truly is a modern bicycling miracle.
Cervelo IS the leading name in triathlon. They might be a small company but one that provides big results. It is and has been the bike of choice for multiple years at Hawaii’s Kona Ironman. It is also the leader in aerodynamics – Cervelo creates a frame that has the ability to move to your exact bike fit whether you’re as flexible as a circus performer or you’re restricted physically and need a more comfortable fit.
Another amazing feature that Cervelo offers is their use of all name-brand products like Mavic, 3T, ISM Saddles, Rotor cranks. These guys give you complete groupsets; no short changing on lesser components or self-branded products.
We believe so much in this product and we want to help you get the best from your body and let the bike do what it does best… the P3 is a goal achiever.
- Fork - Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork
- Headset - FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”
- Seatpost - Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11 spd
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11 spd
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra Di2 R671
- Brake Calipers - Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Brake Levers - Shimano Ultegra ST-6871
- Bottom Bracket - Rotor PF-30
- Crankset - Rotor 3D30 BBright™ 52/36
- Aero Bar - 3T Aura Pro
- Stem - 3T ARX Pro
- Saddle - ISM Prologue
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd 11-25
- Chain - Shimano HG700 11 spd
- Wheels - Mavic Cosmic Elite S (700c), Vision Team 30 (650c)
- Tyres - Mavic Yksion Comp 120 tpi, 700x23c, Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi, 650x23c