Introducing Luke Durbridge from Orica-GreenEDGE
Hailing from West Australia, Orica-GreenEDGE cyclist Luke Durbridge (Durbo) is riding his first Tour de France this year.
The opportunity comes after a nasty crash in stage 11 of this year's Giro d'Italia broke the young cyclist's collarbone. But he's worked hard to regain his strength and fitness and has been rewarded with a place on the team.
The Time Trial specialist should be one to watch during the penultimate stage of this year's Tour.
Past successes for Durbo include:
- 2014 - Giro d'Italia, Stage 1 Team Time Trial, 1st
- 2014 - Oceania Cycling Championships, 1st
- 2014 - National Championships Australia, Individual Time Trial, 2nd
- 2013 - Duo Normand, 1st
- 2013 - World Championships, Team Time Trial, 2nd
- 2013 - National Championships Australia, 1st ITT and RR
- 2012 - Tour du Poitou Charentes, 1st
- 2012 - National Championships Australia, ITT, 1st